In addition to the growing number of professional theologians signing the Memorandum, there are now thousands of ordinary Catholics adding their signatures to an on-line petition, or joining a facebook group.
Go to the website of Kirche 2011, for the full memorandum in the original German, or for their own English translation. See the list of professional theologians who are signatories, or sign it yourself, joining the 20 000 who have already done so, here.
- Theologians’ Revolt Deepening, Widening (queering-the-church.com)
- Catholic Revolution Gaining Momentum: Germany, Ireland (opentabernacle.wordpress.com)
- Latest Count of Theologians Signing German Reform Petition to Vatican: 247 (bilgrimage.blogspot.com)
- Theologians’ Revolt Exposes a Vatican Myth (queeringthechurch.wordpress.com)
- More Commentary on German Theologians’ Petition for Reform (bilgrimage.blogspot.com)
- German Theologians Speak Up (commonwealmagazine.org)
Filed under: Uncategorized |